- World wide web with links to major portals.
- Database of waiting clients both UK & International.
- UK Probate services with years of experience at a quarter of the cost of a Solicitor!
- Worldwide relocation agents
- International real estate selling & both Renting short (holiday lets) & Medium term.
- Block management & Company Secretary services Turnkey to suit your requirements.
- Fully computerised.
- Independent Inventory production.
- Investments advice & Tax Agent for overseas clients.
- Financial Services introducer for Openwork (was Zurich).
- General Building maintenance, Painting & Decorating, plumbing, electrical work.
- Eco friendly Electric bikes & Scooters.
We offer the complete package you choose how much or little you wish to partake in…
- Travel bookings, International & Domestic Air, Train, Ferries, Coach, Mini buses, Taxis.
- Hotel Bookings from 5 star hotels to eco Nubian Accommodation from 3000ep to 65ep pppn.
- Rental/purchase of Bikes, E-bikes & e-scooters.
- Tours by 16 seater Mini Buses we specialise in Luxor, Abydos, Aswan, Abu Simble & Desert trips with or without guide.
- Help with tours to Cairo Museum, Citadel, Giza Pyramids, Saqqara, Memphis, Hurghada, Sharm El Sheikh.
- Nile Cruises by Cruise ships, Felucca, motorboat.
- Balloon Rides ex West Bank.
- Quad Bike trips to Oasis Desert.
- Egyptian Authority website for Train info.
- Cairo Opera House website.
- Horse, Camel, Donkey, Kerlashes Rides organised.
– Luxor is the Worlds largest open air museum brimming with ancient history and wonderful Egyptian culture.
– Walk in Luxor Temple & Karnak Temple in the footsteps of the Pharaohs, sample the Sound & Light show.
– Visit their tombs in the Valley of the Kings (Ramses II, Tutankhamen & many more, the tomb of Ay is missed by many because of its distance for coaches but well worth while a visit).
– Visit The Valley of the Queens, Valley of the Nobles & Workers Village.
– Visit Hatshepsut’s Mortuary Temple, Luxor museum, Mummification museum & sail on the Nile just like the Pharaohs’.